Monday, September 6, 2010

Interesting times....

It's been a hard few days. I've basically dried up and B's stopped nursing. I'm heartbroken. On the flip side, he's walking all over the place. My big boy. I guess it's just time.

Yesterday we went to Ventura Harbor for lunch. We drove an hour and 15 minutes to get there. It was 95 degrees here and 60 degrees there. We had lunch, got D ice cream, let B walk a little and before we knew it, it was time to go back home. We drove for over 2 hours! Not because of traffic but because of the fact that he fell asleep 5 minutes from the house so we kept driving so he could nap. Thank goodness for the DVD player so D could watch her Clifford. We got some cute pictures from the Harbor. I'll have to post them. Since my battery is about to die though, I have to go plug in. And go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. it's kind of funny how things work out. as you said - it's time. i'm sorry though because i understand that bonding time with you and b. i miss that with e too. but he still cuddles with me every now and then. but not too long! if too long he says, "i'm not a baby, mommy."

    ReplyDelete