Wednesday, November 10, 2010

18 months!

Today was B's 18 month check up. He'll be 18 months officially on Friday. Time flies! Anyway, he got a clean bill of health and is 30 lbs! No wonder my back feels broken. We got him allergy tested last week and the results came back with a very mild allergy to peanuts (almost undetectable) and a moderate allergy to egg whites. He may not even react to them...I have no clue! So we're going to be careful and then retest at 2. The other thing is his speech. He is just starting to babble more but we are going to look into speech therapy. Because of my being neurotic, I just want an expert to tell me he's fine and give us some tips. He gets so frustrated and so do we!! We faxed the form to the regional center and I'll look into a private therapist too. By the time I find someone, he might have one word! Ma-ma would be nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment