Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

Ok, so I'm a few days late.

I'm really hoping 2011 is a good year for us. So far, I think it has been. Not for anything exciting. But little victories. B sat in my lap for me to read to him today. Not just a page or two but for the whole thing. It wasn't a long book, just a board book of Pinnochio. The fact that he could just sit there and focus on it was so great. Another one was a couple days ago when he signed "thank you." It knocked my socks off. I'm so thankful that there has been progress. He and D are playing better together too. Not as much hair pulling or biting because when B "asks" for something (he points and grunts) D is learning to hand it to him. B has also been yelling "DA" for David. He loves his daddy!

I faxed in our paperwork to MPI for B's speech therapy and still haven't heard if it's been approved. The waiting is driving me crazy. And finding a speech therapy who is MPI approved and RC approved that can fit us in is so hard. By the time all of this gets figured out, he'll probably be talking....in German.

D turns 4 a week from today. Crazy. There are moments she's 4 going on 12. I wonder which age I will like better?

Ok, must eat apple pie and ice cream now. Long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment