Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cute stuff

I haven't blogged in a few days. I've been tired, lazy, headache-y, whatever, just haven't done it. I took the paperwork and D to her new school today. She was so excited! She was like a fly...buzzing this way and that to check out everything. She even hugged the director goodbye. I couldn't be happier. Can't wait to leave GP. Good riddance! She was so tired and crashed for her nap. I heard her wake up and went to go get her. I got to her door just as she was opening it. I bent down to her level so when she opened the door we were eye to eye. She jumped and just started giggling. It was so cute! I love those moments. Pure happiness.

D's reward for staying in bed for the last few nights was a trip for ice cream (or frozen yogurt really). Grandpa met us there. Dad had to work so it was just me and the kids. D was all excited and we had a good and yummy time. See pic!



Her cute moment of the day was when Dad said "Wassup?" and she said "Sup starts with S!" She cracks me up....when she's not driving me crazy!

B said "up" to Dad today. And right before bed, he said "Mama." Finally! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment