Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The germs keep coming

Well, the bug that got Dad and B appears to have attacked D and me. Oh joy. Colds are never fun but when the weather is hot and you go in and out of air conditioning, ugh. I feel so badly for the kids. Poor little B can't blow his nose. His naps have become so short. I know he's teething too. And on top of it, he's headed for the one nap transition. And the separation anxiety is crazy! So he's got a lot of things going for him. D just started with the runny nose a couple of days ago. We went to a playdate yesterday to meet (re-meet) Alexa who D was in My Gym with and now will be going to her new preschool with. Her nose wasn't really running at the time but now that it is and she claims her ears hurt, I feel badly for taking her. I hope they don't get sick too! I really hope D is well for her first day of school next week. Fingers crossed.

I haven't really taken a lot of pictures lately. We haven't done a lot. I feel like a bad parent for not getting out much but when it's so hot, I really don't feel like it. I feel like B will overheat in the car seat or stroller. Maybe I'm just making excuses. With D only going to school for 5 weeks this summer, we're going to have to get out!

Here are some cute pictures taken recently of B. The first one is when he decided to wear his spaghetti in his hair. So cute. And the second is of him trying to escape into the garage. Already? He's growing so fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment