Monday, June 7, 2010

Just our luck

Well, the black out shade might have worked had D not peed all over herself and her bed and awakened all of us way too early. Apparently the diaper wasn't adhered correctly. Of all the luck. So I got her dressed and made her come to bed with me because of course, it was only 6am. At least she stayed in bed except to pee in the potty a couple times. But Dad got up. I was going to take D to school and then do stuff without children until picking her up. I ended up meeting my dad for breakfast at IHop and venting my spleen about life with the little ones and having a horrible weekend. Good ole Dad put my stress at ease. And then, Weekday called and told me there was a spot for D for the summer and fall. Goodbye Granada! At least the day was going fairly well. Unfortunately the summer cold has hit our house and got Dad. Here's hoping that none of us get it, especially the kids. I took his dentist appointment though since he couldn't go so I got my teeth cleaned and had the TMJ consult, which I do have. I have to make another appointment. When I got home, I was nearly attacked by my children. B just wanted my boobs which I wouldn't give him. He was really hungry though and was quite elated when I finally fed us dinner. D was excited to show me the pee she made on the potty. I think Dad was just happy that I was home to help.

A crazy day. Cramps and a headache later, an early bedtime sounds pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment