Friday, July 9, 2010

Fun and Fussin'

We went to the Dumke's this morning for a playdate. The kids were great. All of them! It was fun to watch B roam around the patio. He would pick up leaves, inspect them, put them in his mouth, take them out, look at me and wonder what the heck he just did...it was quite cute. D was a bit reserved but did well with the boys. She even peed on the potty. It was for a popsicle but whatever works! A fun morning.

B is teething. We never had issues with D and her teeth. They just came in and we'd be surprised. With B, he fusses and cries. I hate it. Fortunately, tylenol and my boobs seemed to help tonight. Just hope we sleep.

Couple cute things from D:

D in the car was listening to 5 little monkeys. The part with the slide whistles came on and she said "monkey toots" and covered her mouth as if to be surprised and giggled. It was so cute!

Tonight after we put her to bed, we heard this over the monitor..."Guys? Can I lay in bed with you? I'll lay still...."

Tomorrow it's a trip to the dentist for D. Here's hoping it's not too painful for her or me!

No comments:

Post a Comment