Saturday, July 17, 2010

Growing up

My big boy is 14 months and doing so many new things. He is now pointing, signing the word "more," saying "dah" for dog, standing for many seconds at a time without holding anything and when I said "where's your sister" he pointed to D! It's truly incredible how fast these kids are growing up. Grandpa Gil was here this afternoon and stayed with us while we ate dinner. At one point he was to Dad and then kept going on and on. D said, "Are you talking to anybody?" How funny and honest! She cracks us up. There are so many things that she has said lately that I can't remember. I really need to have a pen and paper with me because my recall these days is horrible.

Both kids are super clingy right now. I am really looking forward to that being over. Just goes to show that I need to get out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment