Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hula Hoop!

Tonight at bedtime, Dad was telling me in front of D what she was going to get if she stayed in bed for the next three nights. It went something like this....

Dad: "If D stays in bed for the next 3 nights, she's going to get.....a winnebago!"
D: "A hula hoop!"
Dad: "She's going to get a muffler!"
D: "A hula hoop!"
Dad: "She's going to get a turnip!"
D "A hula hoop!"

Of course I chimed in a few times as well. It was rather cute. D is very excited about the prospect of her hula hoop.

It was nice to see her smiling. She was scratching herself silly overnight and needless to say, her nether region is very irritated. Takes me back to pinworms. So hard to help her feel better. 3 baths, hydrocortisone, aquaphor.... Here's hoping I get some sleep tonight. I had to call the oncall doctor today to make sure there wasn't anything else I could do. I'll get her to see the doctor tomorrow. Hopefully she stays asleep and doesn't scratch!

B took two naps today and was more cranky than yesterday when he only took one. Can't win!

No comments:

Post a Comment