Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm a slacker

I have been so bad with blogging. I hope my kids forgive me someday when they read this. They will wonder where all the lost days are and why I didn't get a chance to write. I will say, well, I was too tired after chasing you around all day! :)

The last week has been good. The 4th of July was nice. Grammie and Grandpa came over for a bbq and we all had a nice time. They stayed with the kids while we went out to see fireworks. Just like old times. D is doing well with school. We went swimming with Cailey on Monday. D had a lot of fun and was very happy to see her. She misses her but I don't think she misses her old school. Seems like she is adjusting to the new school.

B is cruising more. He has a molar lurking but hasn't cut it yet. Seems like he will be changing his nap schedule soon but isn't quite ready.

Cute comments made recently....
D: "Is daddy peeing? He's peeing out of his penis. We don't have those, right?"
Me: "Nope, we're girls and girls don't have penises."
D: "Right!"

D: "What is that?" She was looking at the Honda
Me: "Bird poop"
D: "Bird poop?"
Me: "Birds don't have a potty to poop on so it just falls out of the sky"
D: She runs back in the house and said to Dad "Did you know birds poop in the sky?"

No comments:

Post a Comment