Friday, August 13, 2010

A long itchy week

It's been a really long week. On Sunday night I had to go to the ER for hives. My body finally freaked out. I was put on steroids, antihistimines and more. Blood work showed nothing. I was so itchy. For days. Not good with two little kids. Two little kids who just wanted their mommy. And I was so grumpy. My poor kids. Today I'm off the steroids and I had some caffeine. I was in a much better mood! The most interesting part of all of this is that the headaches have been much better. I've taken one imitrex in almost 2 weeks.

While going crazy from itchiness, we were truly blessed with Lacresha being here and David's work schedule. She was fabulous with both kids. Didn't miss a beat while 25 weeks pregnant. And David, after busting his butt working, watched the kids while I needed to rest.

Aside from my craziness, the kids are adorable as always. D got her hair cut today for the very first time. She did great. And is so beautiful! B is taking a step here and there but still content motoring on all fours. His hair is so curly! I do think that nursing is coming to an end. With all the medications I have been on, I've kind of dried up. And B just doesn't seem interested. I think our days are numbered. And I also think I'm actually ok with it. We'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment