Friday, October 22, 2010

This has been a good day

D summed it up at dinner tonight. "This has been a good day!" First off, B slept through the night after his screaming at bedtime. I think he was super exhausted. The one-nap days are tough and he's not used to it just yet. That will change in time. Also, his belly seems to be getting better. Finally! So other than just tired and fussy as usual, this was a good day for him! D had a good day at school, a good nap and a good afternoon. The only bummer was when she tried on her Halloween costume tonight and it didn't fit. It's a pixie costume from Target that she picked out herself. It's a child medium and it's just too tight around her belly. She's so my child. I was such a bulky kid! She was so sad that it didn't fit. I hope I can find it in large. If not, guess it's another princess costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment