Sunday, October 10, 2010

Toots are funny! Part 2

So tooting is still funny in our house. I tooted one early morning and David said, loudly, "There's a duck in mom's pants!" Of course B was already giggling as he always does when anyone toots and D immediately started repeating David over and over and over again. Fun stuff. Well, a couple days later, I was giving the kids snack in the afternoon and D tooted rather loudly into her booster seat (which is a vinyl spongie material so it resonated!). She said laughing, "There's a helicopter in my pants!" And of course, B was giggling and I had a much needed laugh. There is a small chance I might keep my sanity if they keep making me laugh.

The weather is back in the 90s. It's killing me. Earlier in the week, it was pouring rain and cool. So nice! And now it's summer. We went to Devan's 2nd birthday today at Travel Town. Fun but soooo hot! And chasing B is so not fun in this weather. I don't know how I'm going to get through the week. David and I had a date night last night. It was only a few hours but it was nice. Unfortunately, it's not going to hold me over until the next date night. Ugh.... Oh well, hopefully D will make more funny comments and B will keep giggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment