Thursday, October 28, 2010

Allergy season is here

D has been coughing for weeks. The nose started running a couple days ago. Today she woke up and said it hurt when she blew her nose. My guess? Sinus infection. I took her to the doc and yep, she has a sinus infection. The doc's first comment was "definite allergies." Don't ya love genetics? She takes after her daddy. I'm starting to wonder about B too. He's been sneezing here and there. He was super fussy today. I just hope he's not getting sick. I think he has another tooth coming in and since giving up his first nap, he is always tired. So I just can't tell. I'm trying not to anticipate and just let it be. I'm really trying. D is on antibiotics and is allowed to go to school tomorrow if she is up to it. The weather is going to drive us all nutty. It's been in the 80s and this weekend is supposed to be cool. Monday it's going to be in the 80s again. No wonder we're all sniffling!

So in other news.... Yesterday I took D to her Jewish cooking class. They made chicken soup and challah. How cute! They learned how to bless the candles too. It's the most Judaism she's had. I feel like such a bad Jew. The only thing she knows is the holidays. I really have to step it up and read a book or something. She's going to ask me about G-d one of these days. What will I say? OY!

B is starting to babble more. There's hope.....

Giants won game 2 tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment