Friday, May 28, 2010

Another day...

B is in his crawling prime. He can cover a room and all the toys in it in seconds flat. Not to mention when he sees the hallway door open, he's a goner. I took a bunch of videos of him today as he canvassed the house. I don't know how to upload the picture yet since it's from the new camera. I can't keep up with the boy. Kona keeps him in check but that's only by licking him to death. And by licking, I mean french kissing him which he LOVES. ICK! But I need to exercise or something because this back of mine just can't keep up. Here's hoping he learns to walk soon.

We are celebrating his birthday tomorrow with his cousin T. She'll be one at the end of June. It will be fun to see them together and all the family too. I hope D is feeling better and she wakes up with no pain in her "bottom." It always makes me sad when she doesn't feel well. And that I had something to do with it really stinks. Let's hope we all get a good night of sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment