Sunday, May 23, 2010

Toots

Kona had just blasted us with a stinky one. D and I were playing in the living room and my eyes started to water. I said "Wow! That was a stinky toot!" D totally agreed and went on playing. So later while we were eating dinner, I asked D to stop dropping her vegetables on the floor because it made Kona have stinky toots. A minute later, D said "Mommy, I like your stinky toots." I, of course, had a mouth full of food but could not stop laughing. She sure knows how to make me laugh when I need to!

Think I figured out B's low grade temp. It's been 10 days since his MMR immunization. Apparently that's the typical time in which the reaction happens. I'll call the dr. tomorrow but here's hoping that's all it is because my back is in complete spasm and I can't move. Oh the joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment