Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dizzy and Tired

These new headache meds make me loopy. When the label said "dizziness and fatigue," I had no idea I'd feel drunk every morning. Not good when there's two little kids to take care of, especially when I have to breastfeed one of them. This morning I almost fell down trying to sit down in the rocking chair in his room. Don't handle heavy machinery or babies and boobs!

The tired part comes from D playing circus on her bed at 3am. She decided to trampoline herself off of it apparently. I don't know for sure. Dad got up with her because I can't see straight in the middle of the night. We could hear the "boom" when she hit the bed and another "boom" when she hit the floor. When asked if she was standing on the bed, she said "yes." Fortunately, our 3 year old doesn't know how to lie.

B went to bed last night with a low grade temp and seemed to be fine this morning but eventually was running another temp this afternoon. Not sure what is going on with him. He seems fine otherwise. He did not take his morning nap though. A first for him. He was too busy banging on the wall and doing his own acrobatics in his crib. So we got him up. I was going to Jenny's baby shower and D & B were going to hang out with Dad. The shower was nice. It was nice to be away...as away as I can get these days. It was relaxing and fun. Just what I needed. And I got home right in time for naps to be over and I could nurse B. I don't know if it's the temp, teething or what but he's been nursing well again (on both sides and for 3 feedings). Guess he's not done yet.

I didn't have time to blog yesterday but D got a prize for staying in bed a couple times. I took her to Target to pick it out. It's a dinosaur watering can of course! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment